Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

Eat your words



On Tuesday our class room 3 and I went to the hall to visit the Sanitarium vistors.They asked us questions like:why do we eat seasonal food in winter then we said because it is more available and cheaper.Our next task was to make our names out of vegetables and fruit.We had to be careful because we used really sharp knives and someone from last year cut their finger.So then she (Jemma )sent us off to cut our names

later on we went to Jemmas table and she showed us how to cook when we  were off by ourselves.After that we went to our tables with our own group with a expert cooking teacher.Our teacher was Jemma  I really enjoyed making the shapes of our patties.Before that we had to wash our hands because you know why?Then we were off making our patties.The person that was telling us the ingredients was Cruz.Finally mmmmm! yummy we washed our hands went to the table and prayed and ate our delicious homemade burgers  YUM!   




IMG_0299.JPG











8 comments:

  1. Hi Villiami,
    I liked this its cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on making your name out of fruits and vegetables did your name taste good?
    It looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum i like how you made your name into fruit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vili nice work on your name nice progress man

      Delete
  4. I like the way u used your name out of veges and I hope you also had an enjoyable time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Villiami. I am a year 7 student from Wesley Intermediate School. I love your awesome veggie made name. You triggered my memory of the sanitarium program I used to do when I was in primary! Maybe next time you do this activity, you and your friends could be more safe with the knife. Anyways... Good job. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.